Forums / For Sale / SELF STORAGE DAYS CO./ COMERCIAL PROPERTY FOR SALE (2300 N Cypress St) Mcallen Tx.

SELF STORAGE DAYS CO./ COMERCIAL PROPERTY FOR SALE (2300 N Cypress St) Mcallen Tx.

2 posts, 0 answered
  1. Nicole Cataneda
    Nicole Cataneda avatar
    1 posts
    22 Mar 2017
    22 Mar 2017
    Link to this post
    Excellent investment opportunity located at 2300 N. Cypress St in Pharr, Texas . A total of 92 unique storage units that vary in size from 50 sf to 750 sf  on  1.56 acres. This property is located adjacent to Raul Longoria Elementary school. Nearby retailers include Knights Inn (Hotel) and Suites , Stripes Convenience Store, Dollar General, and Tip of Texas RV Park. Excellent logistics- quick access to I-69 and FM 495 (Ferguson)- making it a convenient storage option for both the neighborhood and the greater community . Ana Castaneda Texas Real State Broker : 0423840
    No for sales signs on property per sellers request/ Contact me for further details.
     Please contact me at :210-668-1144
    email:nicoledenisha.95@gmail.com
  2. Erica Powers
    Erica Powers avatar
    3 posts
    23 Nov 2017
    11 Jan in reply to Nicole Cataneda
    Link to this post
    People may get specified commercial properties as it leads for good and ideal return and function. The process of ideal place leads for more earning as compare other places for commercial needs. The needy term papers are more important than others.
2 posts, 0 answered