If your management software is not listed, please encourage your provider to complete the e-Lease
integration so that we can test and then make it available to you.
We are researching solutions for members who do not use management software, but due to the
complexity of this initial e-Lease roll-out phase, we don’t have any information at this time.
ORDER AND INSTALLATION PROCESS
(Please see the note above regarding delays on orders for existing Blue Moon users sent in after mid-February. If you are Blue Moon user who did not schedule an installation, a package with several paper leases was sent directly to your facility on February 21 as we support you during the transition.)
- After accepting the terms of the License Agreement and submitting your e-Lease order, your order will be added to a processing queue based on the order submission date
- When your order comes up for processing, you will be contacted via email to schedule your installation date (depending on demand, this could take up to one month--thank you in advance for your patience)
- Once your installation date has been scheduled, the credit card submitted on the order form will be charged $129.90 ($120 for the annual subscription + $9.90 tax)
- Before the day of your installation, a TSSA representative will email or call you for credentials or to send a link to initiate a remote session for the e-Lease installation. If you provide management software user credentials, you will not need to be present during the e-Lease installation.
- A brief overview of setting up your default lease will be discussed during the installation.
Order e-Lease Subscription - Single Facility
Order e-Lease Subscription - Multiple Facilities